Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Calm seas never make skillful sailors

calm seas never make skillful sailors
I came across the above quote this morning,
and I have to say that it suits my mind-set at this moment so well.
I guess most of us are petrified by failure that we even fail before we try.

This is November, and as those who've been with me awhile know,
that is my hectic month. Handling both internaland external stuff.
and doing something that i never dare to do-training.
My working path was not a smooth sailing ones
at times i met a lot of problems and fell into deep frustration.
But i know that's where i learn to be tougher
and that's why the quote above snagged my interest.

Big risks mean big successes or big failures?
But guess what I've discovered?
The failure is not taking the risks.
what it means is -
that there is no failure in anything we feel compelled to do
The real failure that lies beneath is to bury our desire to do it.

I'm a total failure.. haha

No comments: