Thursday, December 09, 2004

Being a kid

Today I'm feeling extremely exhausted after a half-day running around in the kindergarten with dozens of kids. They were having their daily practice for the incoming concert which is on 11th December.
During the rehearsal, I sat on the stool with the kids, watching them as well as keeping eye on those mischevious kids. I wish i was like them, having neverending energy, yapping around without any troubles. Yes, being a kid was wonderful.... yet nobody knows, what's the real feeling behind the grinning face...
Being a kid, with lots of love and care is like angels living in heaven...
Being a kid, with lots of toys but less attention is like man living alone in an island
Being a kid, with busy parents who see them only an hour before their bedtime, is like a ballerina in a lonely musical box....

Parents of little children, what would you want your kids to be?

No comments: