Wednesday, February 02, 2005

周杰伦 2901


Incredible Jay

Today is Jay Incomparable 2005 concert in Malaysia.
By an interesthing twist of fate, i get to watch him in real, though he was a just a size of my thumb on the stage. By 8:44pm, with an explosive ray of light, the concert was started. The moment he stepped on stage and sang the infectious hip-hop tune, In The Name of the Father, he was in his element, oozing confidence and charisma. The atmosphere filled me with unspeakable excitement . I was charmed.

Followed by 止战之伤 my favourite song of his. The way he tried to portray the cruelty of war, the hopes of little children.. it was utterly awesome! I believe these elemets could hardly be found in the songs of other artists. A few minutes later, he came out with a new outfit. This time he sat on a stool, with two guitarist on each sides, and then a familiar tune started to float by....
Back to the past, was the song... My vision blurred as i could feel tears streaming down my cheeks. and i'm feeling absolUTELY HappY! Because he had caught my emotion! Haha, tears like that are hard to come by....

There were a few edited songs, such as titian edited with pikachu in it.. haha cute! cute! cute! Qing Tian intertwined with Rasa Sayang... oh myGod, you'll never imagine how... He is talented. He could make it as though Rasa Sayang was coming out from the song itself.

At the peak of the concert, he invited one of the member of Nan quan ma ma to played a duet of Chopin's Fantasia Impromtu. The fans cheered as they let their fingers wander dreamily over the keyboards. I listened attentively, nothing could describe my feeling as the piano strucked up, with such delicacy and precision as if God has sent Jay as his instrument for the night. The enthusiasm was indescribable! ! I told my friend, look, isn't he as great as Maksim? He grinned :D and I realised he too cheered for the touchy performance!

During Qi Li Xiang, he stepped forward, and said, 让我听听你们的声音 as he directed the microphone towards the crowd. His frantic fans almost stormed the platform where he stood. He, standing there, waving his hand and we waved back.
I walked slowly backwards, not willing to leave but afraid to missed the last train.
Tonight, i was horribly crazy, unexpectedly yappy, but emotionally contented, because Jay, your performance was great. I wanted to forget all my unhappiness, and remember the happiness in your song that you brought to us...

No comments: