Thursday, April 14, 2005

~ a night I failed to be pig ~

Seriously, these few days I was so attracted to the night. As if it gave me an unspeakable power to do something which I hated to do, such as reading the notes. But no, my mind was wandering too far...
It's time for graduation...
something which I do not wish to happen, and it is happening now...
my heart weighs a thousand pound
I know it's true right from the start
that this fear will finally come
and grab away my happiness.
There are too many conflicts in my brain... which i think is overweight now :p
one part of it tell me I do no wish to leave this place,
a place that gave me a lot of memories...
another part of it tell me that, it's good to leave...
leave all the memories behind.
I'm still very unsure of my horoscope.
Some times I'm a Libra,
sometimes I'm a Scorpion
like now.. I'm more like a Libra... cos my brain is having conflict
with two different thinkings.
The time does not wait for us, nor could it stop for us to cherish
everything that we missed.
I really appreciate what I'm going through.
As I think there will never be a second time like this again.

No comments: