Never could i imagine myself at work. I am an unmotivated worker, i suppose....
I dun like a hectic lifestyle. I lost passion in being ambituos. I feel that in this world, there are many things waiting for me to do and to explore. I do not like to be tied up to schedule. I love freedom. But people said..it's not right to think like that.
Doing what you like is freedom and liking what you do is happiness. I'm doing things i like.. and i'm also liking the things i do. But i do not feel free... i feel clogged with heavy work load. Perhaps, this is what designers are feeling.
On occasion, i would like to sit by the window and stare at the row of street lights right infront of my bedroom. It has a nice view and I could easily see the campus and cyber night view from there. I felt hypnotised, or somewhat attracted to them. This lonely place.. with a few passing cars, could be a busy city in 10 years time from now. What will i be by then? Am i still stucked with work.. overtime everyday? Or will i let go everything here and leave this place like it never came to my life before?
Yes, maybe i should try to put down everything. Go somewhere else with my family... start a new life. This sounds great.
My 2008 Weekend reschedule
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment