Having fun with friends is great. They can always crack jokes you will never imagine they would. Or do funny things to make everyone laugh. I feel very comfortable being with them. You don't have to worry about anything, because they accept the way you are, am i right?
My graduation trip was fun. I went with a bunch of crazy people to Tioman, which we were isolated from the hustle and bustle of the city life. There were even no line for Digi and Maxis, and so, communication to the outside world was immediately cut off! But, nevermind, we have public phone. :D
I hated the sun, but in Tioman, I love the sun. The island makes you love the sun. You see, there are white sandy beach for you to lie on, crystal clear sea water for you to swim with the fishes. Even though i do not know swimming, but i urge myself to be in the sea water. Because I knew the feeling would be fantastic. and yes, it is!
I snokerl, I fed the fishes with bread, I canoed, I played beach soccer hahaha.. I feel marvellous. And now i feel the real feeling of a great vacation.
Sometimes, when you look at the nature, you feel everything is so trival back there in the city. Human life is vulnerable. There's nothing for yo to grab on for your entire life. Everything comes and go. But nature stays.
My 2008 Weekend reschedule
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment