I've been musing over the word 'home' recently,
because I actually went home last week,
to a place i slept only once a month or even less.
it's hard to articulate all the elements that make a 'home'.
Since that i have grown up, my attachment for home
became less, I feel like home for me has changed a lot
over the past several years. I grew up there, after that
I went to take my degree, and live in a strange town
which is now another of my home.
I think home is the place that you felt most comfortable,
a place where you can lay your head after a long day of
work. A place that revive your strength after you feel
weak.
Although time has passed, although my home is not the
most well designed, most well painted, most well
decorated place, i still call it my home ^^
as there is where i found myself.
My 2008 Weekend reschedule
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment