Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Candy House

Today, I chatted with my high school best friend, whom i sat with for 3 long years. We shared some odd dreams. I intended to write down here.

This morning, she told me she wished to have a little home that she could decorate and cook in a nice kitchen. I told her i wanted a small cottage, like the one in Hansel and Gretel, a candy house. I wished the cottage was made of rocks or woods, can be bricks also, but the bricks shall not be painted, if it would to be painted, it has to look colorful, like candy. I will feel happier if i live in a colorful house.

I told her too that I wished i live in a candy house and made nice warm soup everyday, like a witch...Witches always make soup, their portion! Haha...but my soup is soup of love. Lovely herbal soups that make us strong and healthy. My friend thinks I'm going crazy, ahhaha... but I really love to cook soup. I want a small and comfortable home where i can make delicious food everyday... I enjoy food :p

Actually, I know, sometimes my dreams are ridiculous. But i just want to dream so that my concentration is not on my sadness, dreams could push away your sorrow, temporary. And then, we have hope once again, in our lives.

No comments: