I have been looking forward to my convocation ever since i got a job. Why?
It's not because i get to declare myself as graduate, not because i get to wear the smart looking robe, not because i get to bow to siti hasmah...
It's because, I get to see all my friends again, and take a final snap shot with them.
On friday morning, 5th of August, I woke up at 5am and prepared to leave to my sweet home town, Malacca. We had planned many things ahead, we planned to eat dimsum as breakfast, therefore we had to leave earlier.
But too bad, some friends came rather late and we got to wait for them...
I drove at 110 - 120 km/s on the rather deserted highway as it was early in the morning. It actually felt good. But i remained silent for the whole trip, because i wanted to concentrate on vehicles next to me... there might be some drunken drivers.
At last we reached malacca and picked up Jacky at King's hotel and then headed to my favourite yong tau fu for breakfast, too bad we couldn't eat dimsum as we were running late.
At 9 something, we went to the rehearsal, a uselss rehearsal which wasted our time. There were no parking and we got to park at some rocky fields. Yikes... it really ruined my car! I hate mmu!
Then we went to verify and test our smart card, collect the "smart" robe... and do tones of stuff that took away the entire afternoon. Finally... i sent my friends to the condo they are staying.
At 4.30, i managed to get back home to have a quick shower...but oh my goodness... I locked the door to my own room and the car keys were inside! Such a forgetful pig I am... But thank goodness the carkeys were left near the window. It took me some time to hook it out and grab my friend's shoes out of the car, because...it 's time for studio photo shooting. Yeah~
The photographer was a professional man. He wanted to portray a perfect graduation photo for us and therefore he has strict demands on the way we smile, the way we stand etc... I couldn't believe we took 3 hours for photo shooting. We didn't even have our dinner. 15 hungry youngsters.
Tired, hungry i felt. We then ate fried oyster, wan tan mee...yummy...Nice delicious dinner..
Tang tang tang...time to go back home lo..... Lead them back to their condo, we took some pictures... and rushed back home to sleep. My gosh..i was so exhausted.... Lie straightly to slumberland. I miss you, my bed~!
My 2008 Weekend reschedule
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment